M I D E M 2 0 2 1 - International Conference on
Microelectronics, Devices and Materials
with the Workshop on
Personal sensor for remote health care monitoring
ORIGINAL PAPERS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING AREAS ARE INVITED FOR SUBMISSION:
- Laser systems
- Novel monolithic and hybrid circuit processing techniques
- New device and circuit design
- Process and device modelling
- Semiconductor physics
- Sensors and actuators
- Electromechanical devices, Microsystems and nanosystems
- Photovoltaic devices
- New electronic materials and applications
- Electronic materials science and technology
- Materials characterization techniques
- Reliability and failure analysis
- Education in microelectronics, devices and materials
As with previous years each session will be introduced by distinguished invited
speakers giving an overview presentation on a related field.
PAPER AND ABSTRACT Instructions for Authors:
Abstract - Instructions for Authors,
Paper - Instructions for Authors,
For direct downloading to your hard drive please click the corresponding filename with your right mouse button and select "Save Target As", "Save Link As" or similar.
Send abstract and manuscripts as Word or pdf files to Email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org, naming the file as "SurnameOfTheFirstAuthor_MIDEM_year.pdf".
The conference and workshop will be held at Jožef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Extended abstract deadline: May 1st, (1-2 page abstract or full paper)
- Notification of acceptance: June 15th
- Deadline for final version of manuscript: July 31st
- Registration and payment of registration fee deadline:
TECHNICAL AND PRESENTATION DETAILS
Regular papers are limited to 6 A4 pages, according to the format given.
Oral presentation is limited to 10 minutes, while 5 minutes are reserved for
Invited papers are limited to 10 A4 pages, according to the format given.
Oral presentation is limited to 35 minutes, while 10 minutes are reserved
VISUAL POSTER PRESENTATIONS:
The maximum display area on your panel is: 0.85 m wide and 1.20 m high. This
allows for posters of up to A0 format (841 mm x 1189 mm, upright format).
Slide projector and a PC.
MIDEM Conference homepage is edited by the
Laboratory of Photovoltaics and Optoelectronics,
Faculty of Electrical Engineering,
University of Ljubljana